czwartek, 17 listopada 2016

earnings foreigners

Now I would like to say something else on another topic.I do not want to be a Negro in Warsaw, and even say,Not cool to be a Frenchman in Warsaw Precisely what I wanted to say yesterday in Poland often hear: He arrived from the West to: (i here to choose the color)-Przelecieæ Our girls-Ukrasc Our moneyAs for my case, I disagree because I earn as a Pole and not fuck Polish girls but now it's what I noticed in Poland. Unfortunately, I noticed the foreigners often ACTUALLY want the most bang Pole. I met roughly 15 such cases. So actually this is dumm "ruchać as much as possible" is actually the norm in the West Among those who people my age And when it comes to steal our money I'll tell a few realii.He does not work as "expatriate" BUT I know, and I HAVE EXAMPLES with there are a lot of things are not normal in Poland when it comes to earnings ACTUALLY, a person who has 24 years in France and wants to leave the Polish (or any other country in Eastern Europe) will be earned 1,500 EURO NET if a year in Poland, the so-called Work placement within the army (I know the army no longer exists in France, but the military as "voluntary" exists). Poland has about 100 Frenchmen who this May And I'll tell you what they do WITH people is NORMAL Pole by 3200 he earned gross if not less.It's called USEYou want confirmation?Besides, not allThe French who are on internship in Poland have big money. NP. STAZ In DECATHLON 900 EURO NET IN WARSAW manager with FRANCE MA 3000 THOUSAND. EURO NET and has about 27 yearsIs it normal?NOBesides actually Expaztriates much more than the normal earn money Pole.Is it normal?NO

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz